The Good Neighbors Time Bank is a regional time bank serving communities in Southeastern, PA.
Time banks are non-monetary economies focused on skill and resource sharing. Time banks believe that:
- Everyone has skills and strengths to offer.
- Everyone's time is of equal value.
- Everyone benefits from networking and relationship development.
- Everyone gets back what they put into the time bank.
- Everyone's needs can be met if we have the opportunity to rely on one another and respect what everyone can offer.
The Good Neighbors Time Bank is currently in development and is set to launch in early June 2018. In the meantime we will be spreading the word about time banking and bringing on potential members. If you are interested in learning more about time banking, please reach out to us through our Contacts page. The Good Neighbors Time Bank is being offered through a grant made possible by the PA Developmental Disabilities Council and by KenCrest.